What you should know: Come early to avoid traffic and to be on time.
School Starts at 8:30 am and ends at 3:25 pm
There is less traffic at 8:15 a.m. than at 8:25 a.m.
This year, our bell schedule has shifted to begin at 8:30am and end at 3:25pm.
Lone Hill Middle School begins at 9:00am and ends at 3:30pm. Therefore, we anticipate that there may be heavier traffic than usual during pick up time.
Please refer to the image below for our adjusted traffic rules for student pick-up and drop-off.
We encourage you to arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 8:15 a.m.
The first day, Monday 8/22, Students will make their way to the quad. Student’s first period classes will be posted by grade, alphabetically by last name.
Students may also access their schedule on their aeries.net account.
- Follow the dark blue arrow route - Saints Court off of Covina Blvd, around the back of the Performing Arts Center, follow the traffic flow back to Saints Court
- Drop off on Cypress Avenue, south of the school and softball fields. Watch out for residence driveways. Again San Dimas sheriff's are watching.
- Please do not drop off IN THE STUDENT PARKING LOT. These are the spaces under the solar panels. This will save your car from newly licensed drivers and help with traffic as these new drivers attempt to park.
- Please do not drop off in the staff parking lot north east of the school, off of Covina Blvd. This will help our teachers to get to class without issues.
Juniors and Seniors who are driving and have purchased a parking pass:
- Did you purchase a spot? Then park in it.
- If you did not, park in any other non painted spot. (do not park in yellow spots - these are for the Racquet Club only)
- Aeries - You will want to check your Aeries accounts. Students can access ttheir aeries account here
- Counselors will be busy with new students. Counselors will only see students for schedule emergencies like a missing period, double periods, or a class you have already completed. They will have a table out during break and lunch to assist with schedule issues. Do not leave class for scheduling issues
- If you need to make any changes, FILL OUT THIS GOOGLE FORM HERE.
(You must be logged into Google with your school email account or you will not be able to access this form.) This schedule request will go directly to your counselor.
Make-Up Picture Day - If you missed taking your picture during Registration, you can take one on October 6th! This is your last chance to retake your picture and be in the yearbook, all grades, including seniors for your school ID picture.
Lunch Passes will be issued to qualified Juniors and Seniors only.
We do not take lunch drop offs! You can meet your student at the north gate when the lunch bell rings to give them their lunch.
Remember that students arriving late to school with outside food like Starbucks, Chick-Fil-a, McDonalds, etc. will have the items collected and saved for them to pick up at break.
Be on time!
This is going to be a great year Saints. Go Saints!
Check out important flyers below - these are from the InfoSnap registration, in case you missed them!
Please click on the links below for detailed information: