Parking on Campus
Planning on Driving To School?Top of Page
- Arrive early to find parking
- Drive slowly in the parking lot
- Be aware of pedestrians
- Display your parking pass in the upper left corner of your windshield
- Do not park in yellow or visitor marked stalls
Need a parking permit?
- Click HERE to fill out the GOOGLE form
- The fee for Parking permits is $40 for the year, $20 per semester.
Once you fill out the form, you can pick up a sticker from Student Services.
- Place the sticker in the upper left had corner on the INSIDE of your car windshield.
** please make sure the sticker is visable and not blocked by tint **
- If you lose the sticker, there is a $10 fee to replace it.