The 2021-22 school year is sure to be different than anything we've ever experienced!
Let's make it the best year we can!
Below is information you need to know to make it a good one.
There will be kinks along the way, but don't worry..we're in this together!
Have questions? We are here for you:
General questions - Call the front office - (909) 971-8230 and press "0"
Unless you have a Zero period, your day starts at 8:00 am
Sign in to your class by 7:55 so you aren't late!
If you need extra help or have to meet with a teacher after class, go to Differentiated Instruction.
Don't be late to class!!
Early is on time! On time is Late!
Disciplinary Measures for Behavior
San Dimas High School believes in teaching students appropriate behaviors to be used on campus. If a student is needed to be held accountable for their actions, staff will proceed with the following measures:
- 1st offense: Call home by teachers and offense recorded in Aeries
- 2nd offense (and 3rd offense, if DI): Referral to an administrator and communication by administration
- 3rd offense: 1-hour Detention Assigned
- 4th Offense: Call home by teachers, offense recorded in Aeries, and Parent/Teacher/Student/Administrator Conference
- Additional offenses: Additional consequences may include a home visit, suspension, expulsion, student contract, and Behavior Reflection Intervention assignment
Administrators Alpha Distribution