In order to be eligible to be issued a Work Permit from Bonita Unified School District, a student must:
- Have no more than 5 unexcused period or all-day absences in the previous 9 week grading period.
- Be within 10 credits of the graduation expectations for the grade level in which the student is enrolled.
You must already have been HIRED
- Permits are issued for a specific job and require the employer's signature.
- Some employers don't understand that you need their signature before you can get a permit. If they ask you for a permit on an application let them know you can obtain one after they give their signature.
- If you change jobs you need a NEW permit for that job.
Please email or drop-off the completed work permit to Mrs. Kohler in the Career Center. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All permits expire at the start of a new school year regardless of the issue date.*
The Bonita Unified School District Office / Education Center
The District's address is 115 W. Allen Avenue, San Dimas, CA 91773